East meets west! Here is an Asian touch to this popular appetizer. The osmanthus flowers and apricot will leave a floral aftertaste in your mouth.
Easy to make to impress your dinner guests!
Makes 4 pieces
- 100g blue cheese
- 1 tbsp matcha
- ½ tsp osmanthus
- 1 dried apricot
Tea used in this recipe: Osmanthus and Matcha
- Soak osmanthus flowers in a tablespoon of warm water to soften for about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cut blue cheese into 2cm cubes and dust with matcha to form a thick layer on top.
- Place dusted blue cheese on serving plate.
- Garnish the dusted blue cheese with thin slices of dried apricot and some of the softened osmanthus flowers.
- Serve straight away as an entrée or as an after-dinner snack.
Visit our website for the tea ingredient. Teas.com.au