[Replay Ask Me Anything 30 Nov 17]
- Stand out from the crowd
- Iced Teas
- Classifications of Fruit Teas
- Understanding Fruit Teas
- And why this business is for you
- Why someone wants to buy from you.
- To become good at putting together your own content
- To recognize your gift and your talent
- To maximize what you already know - your personal story, experience, network
- To always make a difference
If you need help to any of these you can always book a call with me.
- Fruit Tea is your first choice when it comes to selecting tea to make into iced tea
- Remember this easy trick "Any tea that can be made into iced tea. But double the strength, brew it with hot water. Don't double the brewing tea as it can taste bitter like green tea. Half filled with ice, pour the tea in and your iced tea is ready."
- Luvberries has organic strawberry flavour
- Pina Colada
- Elderberries are used for berry blend as they are an affordable carrier of the added flavour
- They are teas that naturally tastes right
- Chinese haw - sour and tart
- Wolfberries and Chinese Red Jujube - mild date like taste. Jujube was discussed in a recent Facebook live video.
- Wu Wei Zi - great sour berry taste with a tinge of bitterness (tastes like lemon, lime and bitters to me), also in a recent Facebook live video.
- Lemon / Citrus - please always use sparingly
- You cannot achieve the umph like the flavoured fruit tea (or fruit lollies flavour)
If you need some help with your tea business, it's crucial you work with someone who has been there, understand your goal and pain.
As a tea business owner since 2003, I have many shares of pain and gain. If you are ready to create your dream tea business, get your tea biz fundamentals right by taking this essential training.