Upgrade your instant noodles to the “foodie” status in a minute with this recipe. It makes the dish a little less heavy :)
- 1 pack instant noodle (recommend the chicken flavour Nissan brand)
- 1 tablespoon Green Tea with Jasmine, ground into coarse bits
- vegetables and sliced meat (optional)
- Make the instant noodle according to the manufacturing suggestion, but only use half a packet of the flavouring.
- Drop in vegetables and sliced meat until cooked. While the noodle is done, fork it out to your serving bowl along with vegetables and meat, leaving the soup in the pot (the heat is turned off in the stove).
- Place the Green tea with Jasmine in the soup.
- Stir a bit and leave it covered for a minute, and pour on top of the noodle and ready to enjoy!