Have you tried Tea Latte? Frothy tea sounds weird? But then again, if we do frothy coffee (latte), why not frothy tea? If you love Earl Grey and frothy milk (imagine that white mustache!), try this soothing Earl Grey Latte.
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 heap tablespoon Earl Grey Ceylon OP black tea
- (Optional: brew Earl Grey with 1/2 teaspoon of Lavender)
- 1/2 cup milk, heated
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cinnamon a pinch
- Pour boiling water onto tea leaves. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Froth up milk by hand (as in video shown) or use a frother.
- Pour in strained tea in a cup, stir in honey
- Pour in hot frothed up milk.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top if desired.
London Fog and Earl Grey Latte both essentially same thing with similar variations you can try: Earl Grey + Options of Lavender / honey / cinnamon.