Conventionally Jelly is a dessert for kids, but this Oolong Jelly is a great refreshing dessert for any adult!
Oolong is known for slimming, and with ever so little bit of sugar, who can say no to this lite (guilt-free) dessert!
- 1 heap tsp gelatine
- 125ml boiling water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 heap tbsp oolong, such as Rose Oolong
- 1 pinch of lemon rind
- Brew the oolong in a large jug or teapot.
- Discard the tea leaves. Add sugar, Stir to dissolve.
- To make jelly, dissolve the gelatine in the remaining 25ml boiling water.
- Stir to make sure all gelatine is dissolved.
- Pour in gelatine mixture into the oolong infusion. Add lemon rind, stir to mix.Pour jelly mixture into the 2 small glasses or bowls.
- Glad-wrap the dish and put in the fridge.
- Ready to enjoy once it’s set.
- #Option1: add some chopped fruit on top.
- #Option2: Go naughty and add a shot of vodka or two for that Friday night good-feel!
To buy Oolong visit our website, you may find other teas that you may like too.