Try this refreshing tea cocktail with an Asian twist! Great for summer parties.
Make 1 glass
- 1 shot Vodka
- 1 slice Lime
- 1/2 tsp loose leaf Sencha (Japanese green tea)
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Crush ice.
- Infuse the tea leaves in 200ml hot water.
- Wait for it to get cool. Strain the leaves out.
- In a tall glass, place crushed ice, lime juice and vodka.
- Add brewed tea into the and decorate with sliced lime.
Matcha is great for making ‘good’ sweets. Rich in Vitamin C. Great mid morning or afternoon beverage to get you start...
Okonomiyaki with Noodle and Matcha Fried Onion
Okonomiyaki is like a ‘"Japanese pizza", made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat and topped with a variety of c...