Peachy deliciousness mixed with the refreshing iced Earl Grey black tea is surprising nice!
What to do with bland tasting iced tea? Well, try making the brew stronger and pour some of the brew into your ice cube trays. This way when you are serving iced tea, you are serving it without diluting it with extra water from the ice cubes.
Peachy Earl Grey
- Make your Earl Grey tea double strength.
- Half of Earl Grey put into a cover jug and chill in the fridge.
- With the other half of the Earl Grey, make ice cubes by pouring them into your standard ice cube tray as how you make your ice cubes usually.
- When the ice cubes are ready, put them into a tall glass.
- Pour in chilled Earl Grey.
- Decorate with a couple pieces of canned peach.
- For a great glass of iced tea, the trick is to make the tea double strength – your taste buds have to work extra hard to taste when you have something cold.
- Pour the double strength tea into a glass half full of ice. Stir and serve.