The fun of eating healthier is actually totally doable!
Kids love these little (well big for their mouths) almondy naturally goodness.
We make them often after we make our almond milk, using our kitchen helper with its #Thermocook smoothie action.
You can whip these up in no time. Kids would love them for school snacks (if no nut allergy concern).
- 100g almond meal from making almond milk
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
- Matcha to mix or sprinkle onto the balls
- Try to squeeze out as much liquid from your almonds through cheesecloth or kitchen towel. Put the liquid aside (or drink it - we don't need it for this recipe)
- Melt white chocolate
- Mix all ingredients (matcha optional)
- Shape into balls of desired size, eg 3-4cm round.
- Freeze for 10 min.
- Good to enjoy, or sprinkle matcha and enjoy.
Matcha is great for making ‘good’ sweets. Rich in Vitamin C. Great mid morning or afternoon beverage to get you start...
Okonomiyaki with Noodle and Matcha Fried Onion
Okonomiyaki is like a ‘"Japanese pizza", made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat and topped with a variety of c...