Where there is tea, there is hope – especially when referring to the glorious GABA tea.
So you’ve heard of GABA tea before but you’re not exactly sure about what it is or how it can benefit you? Well, look no further for this tea guide will get you gaga about GABA tea. From uncovering its excellent health benefits, to taking a closer look at the process of brewing the perfect cup of GABA tea – we have it all here for you.
Getting to know GABA Tea
The GABA Oolong Tea - GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that ensures accurate and efficient functionality and flow of information within the brain. In simple terms, GABA enhances your brain function and is known to positively impact your emotions and moods – the best part about it, is that you can get it in your teacup!
Naturally Oolong is high in GABA, and further heightened by a process created by Dr. Tsushida Tojiro of fermenting the tea in a nitrogen based and oxygen-free environment, thus creating the GABA-enriched Oolong Tea. The amazing process of fermenting the tea allows for a wide flavor profile from being floral, to sweet or toasty. Adding a cup of GABA Oolong tea to your routine will not only enrich your health and brain function, but also provide these benefits naturally and organically – without the use of harmful chemicals and toxins.
Why go the GABA way?
When selecting the perfect cup of tea to get your morning going, or to unwind and relax after a busy day, go the GABA way. Here’s why GABA Oolong tea is health and wellness in a cup:
- Bliss Booster: for anyone suffering from stress, anxiety, and even depression – GABA tea is known to significantly reduce these feelings and emotions, while improving your overall mood and creating a more peaceful, relaxed and blissful you
- Sweet Dreams: if you struggle to fall asleep at night, or to stay asleep, then GABA tea is the natural solution to a peaceful sleep. Known for its ability to promote a healthy night’s sleep, a cup of GABA tea in the evenings will surely help you gain a restful sleep, waking up feeling rejuvenated. So ditch the sleeping pills and kiss “counting sheep” nights goodbye
- Pain Management: for anyone suffering from muscular or joint pain GABA tea is fantastic for reducing the effects of pain on the body. GABA tea is also used considerably to treat females suffering from premenstrual syndrome (PMS) cramps.
- Weight Loss: for all people keeping active with health goals – GABA tea is known to help promote the growth of lean muscle tissue, as well as burning excess fat, while also promoting a healthy gut
- Chemical and Toxin Free: GABA tea is a safe and organic natural tea, and is used to naturally treat children and adults with attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
The numerous health and wellness benefits of GABA Tea are truly wonderful. Adding a cup to your wellness routine will ensure mind and body wellbeing in a natural, organic and flavorful way.
The brewers guide to the perfect cup of GABA tea
2 Tablespoons of The GABA Oolong Tea
1 Cup 250ml of water
- Step 1: Bring desired amount of water to a rapid boil, then allow it to cool for 2 minutes or to 93° C
- Step 2: Preheat a teapot or cup by adding boiling water into it – once warm, pour out the water
- Step 3: Place the tea leaves into the teapot or cup, either directly or in an infuser
- Step 4: Pour the hot water (93° C) over the tea leaves
- Step 5: Cover the teapot or cup – if using a cup cover with a small saucer
- Step 6: Steep your tea between 1 – 5 minutes. Taste the tea after 1 minute, and thereafter every 30 seconds until to your desired taste
- Step 7: Once the tea is to your liking, remove the leaves or infuser and pass the tea through a strainer
- Step 8: Relax and enjoy the wonderful taste and benefits of the GABA Oolong tea
Tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages across the world, and with good reason to be. GABA tea is the perfect way to steep and reap all the health benefits Mother Nature has to offer. With a flavor profile from green to black, and sweet to toasty, GABA tea is ideal for anyone looking to improve their health and wellness the natural way.