Assam is an Indian black tea that has a malty taste and with its full body flavour. Assam can be found in many strong black tea blends and lends itself well to making milk tea. The sweetened condensed milk gives a smooth caramelly touch to this summer favourite.
Serves 1 glass:
- 1 cup brewed double strength Assam black tea, chilled.
- half cup ice
- Sweetened condensed milk to taste
- Place ice in glass.
- Carefully drizzle sweetened condensed milk onto side of glass.
- Pour in cooled Assam black tea.
- How to focus more, with the help of tea
"How to be more focused," my friend asked me yesterday, feeling deflated. She has tried "everything" to get her kids ...
- Bryan Adams drinks tea 喝茶
☰ Who remembers Bryan Adam's song "Summer of '69" from 1984? ☳ Remember it now and savour that cup tea 茶. It's all g...