A little slice of heaven! This is so indulgent but in such small portion, one is certainly allowed to be naughty!
- 120g plain flour
- 25g wholemeal flour
- 3 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey granules*
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk (to fill and top the pancake)
- a pinch of matcha
- a pinch of honey granules
- Mix all the Batter ingredients together until smooth.
- On a heated pan, spray with cooking oil.
- Add the batter and cook over medium heat until both sides are lightly browned.
- While the pancake is still hot, spread a little bit of the sweetened condensed milk on one side of the pancake and roll it up.
- Conceal the edge of the pancake by placing it down on the plate.
- Cut into 3cm wide pieces, drizzle the rest of the sweetened condensed milk on the pancake, sprinkle matcha and honey granules.
- Place toothpick on each pancake piece and ready to enjoy!
Teas.com.au offers the Matcha Green Tea ingredient for Matcha Pancake Roll