A little slice of heaven! This is so indulgent but in such small portion, one is certainly allowed to be naughty!
- 120g plain flour
- 25g wholemeal flour
- 3 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey granules*
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk (to fill and top the pancake)
- a pinch of matcha
- a pinch of honey granules
- Mix all the Batter ingredients together until smooth.
- On a heated pan, spray with cooking oil.
- Add the batter and cook over medium heat until both sides are lightly browned.
- While the pancake is still hot, spread a little bit of the sweetened condensed milk on one side of the pancake and roll it up.
- Conceal the edge of the pancake by placing it down on the plate.
- Cut into 3cm wide pieces, drizzle the rest of the sweetened condensed milk on the pancake, sprinkle matcha and honey granules.
- Place toothpick on each pancake piece and ready to enjoy!
Teas.com.au offers the Matcha Green Tea ingredient for Matcha Pancake Roll
Tea Recommendations for This Spring
In spring, we look forward to new life and beginnings. The days grow longer and we feel the heaviness of winter lifti...
Yumcha is Glorious (Most of the time)
☵ Yumcha is exciting. Yumcha is glorious. Yumcha is all about the dim-sums, the trolley girls, the noise and the peop...