Zingy and refreshing, this iced tea is a breeze to make. Great tea to go with your barbeque!
- Juice from 1 medium size lemon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups of chilled tea (brewed from Teas.com.au loose leaf tea) of your choice*
- 1 cup chilled soda water
- Mix the sugar and lemon juice in a glass jar. Stir for a minute, then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Then stir again the sugar is completed dissolved (add a tablespoon of boiling water to help dissolving the sugar if needed)
- Pour chilled tea in the jar, and some ice. Shake to mix.
- Pour soda water into 3 in chilled glasses. Pour in tea mixture. Stir, ready to enjoy.
- *We suggest Green tea with jasmine, pu-erh or formosa oolong for this
The suggested Tea ingredients are available at our website at Teas.com.au