A simple tea to make to impress your guests!
- 3 canned lychees
- 1-2 Tbsp canned lychee liquid depending on taste
- 200ml brewed Lychee Red black tea, chilled
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- In a tall glass put in lychee pieces, lychee liquid and then lychee infused black tea.
- Top with dessicated coconut. Ready to serve.
Alternative: Use Apple black tea instead of Lychee Red black tea if you want a lighter taste.
Tips to Buy Tea Online
There are definitely a lot of tea shops around now - both online and offline. Is it safe to buy tea online? After a...
First World Problem - Tea Storage Crisis
I am sure you would agree with me. Tea storage may not be a world crisis, but certainly it is annoying to many tea lo...