Eight Treasures Tea (八寶茶)
TEA TYPE: Wellness Tea
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 142 Left in Stock!
Eight Treasures Tea is popular because it's sweet and delicious and has many health benefits. Eight Treasures Tea, in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is created to improve blood circulation, raise energy levels, boost the immune system, clear lightheadedness, aid liver function and breathing.
Eight Treasure (Ba Bao Cha) Tea can also help remove dark under-eye circles, hydrate dry skin, fight fatigue, and can help women maintain a regular menstrual cycle, according to our Chinese herbalists.
Au Teas Eight Treasure Tea (Ba Bao Cha) is a blend (12g per pack) of:
- Ginseng Slices: Known as the king of herbs for its astounding healing properties. Ginseng may boost energy levels, enhance cognitive function, and support overall vitality.
- Chinese Red Dates Slices (Jujube): Rich in antioxidants and essential nutrients, Dried Dates offer digestive support and contribute to overall well-being.
- Wolfberries (Goji Berries): A nutrient powerhouse, known to support immune function, promote healthy skin, and boost eye health.
- Dried Longan (Gui Yuan a brown skin fruit similar to Lychee): Enriches the blend with a naturally sweet and floral taste, while also providing vitamins and minerals for overall well-being.
- Dried orange: Infused with a refreshing citrusy aroma, Dried Orange adds a burst of Vitamin C and antioxidants, supporting a healthy immune system.
- Red Rose Buds: Bring a delicate and aromatic floral note to the tea, known to promote relaxation and emotional well-being.
- Rock Sugar: Carefully chosen Rock Sugar adds a touch of sweetness to balance the blend's flavors, elevating the overall taste experience.
- Dandelion Tea: Dandelion Tea is a caffeine-free herbal infusion that may aid in digestion and support liver health, making it a delightful and beneficial addition to the blend.
|Ingredients||Ginseng Slices，Chinese Red Dates Slices (Jujube), Wolfberries (Goji Berries), Dried Longan (Gui Yuan a brown skin fruit similar to Lychee), Dried orange, Red Rose Buds, Rock Sugar, Dandelion Tea (caffeine free)|
|Caffeine Level||No Caffeine|
2 - 3 Minutes
This steeping guide provides a great starting point. The desired strength and flavour preferences can vary between person to person and we encourage you to experiment with the serving size & brewing time to help you create your perfect cup.
Our premium quality tea enables you to make multiple infusions from the same leaves.