Chai is nice, but you have not tried a decadent Chai until you have tasted a Chaiffogato! Devilishly delicious and so easy to make, you would be tempted to drink it "too regularly".
Serves 1 Chai lover
- 1 cup of very strong Chai
(made by brewing 2tbsp Chai tea leaves in 1 cup water then leaves strained out)
- 1 scoop of vanilla icecream
- Little bit of honey to taste
- Cinnamon and/or Drinking Chocolate to sprinkle
- To make very strong Chai, we recommend placing 2 tsp of Chai in a saucepan with 1 cup of boiling water.
- Boil the Chai for 5 minutes and drain.
- (Alternatively infuse same amount of Chai for 15 minutes or longer in a teapot)
- Place icecream a short glass, pour in hot Chai.
- Stir in a little bit of honey if desirable. Sprinkle cinnamon or drinking hot Chocolate.
Buy delicious Chai to make Chaiffogato today.