Popsticles are great fun for big and small kids. You can make them in traditional or the easily detachable silicone popsticle moulds, but you can also make mini ones in your ice cube trays. They are great treats.
Make about 12 ice cube size popsticles
- 1/2 cup Hula Girl green tea
- 1/3 cup slightly pureed mango
- 12 small popsticle sticks or small gelato spoons
- Fill each ice cube space with about 1/3 mango puree.Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- When it is slightly frozen, insert popsticle sticks. Freeze again until hard.
- Top each ice cube space with Hula Girl green tea.
- Ready to enjoy when the popsticles are frozen, about 2 hours later.(You can use any of the recommended tea below instead of Hula Girl. Pop one of these into your ice drink to give it a twist in flavour)
If you are looking to purchase Hula Girl Green Tea just click the link.