What is better than French Toast for those lazy Sunday brunches? Easy to make. A fantastic treat!
- 4 slices of bread of your choice
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp Sundance Infused Black Tea
- 1 heap tbsp Apricot Jam or Honey
- Half a cup of water
- Cinnamon and Banana (quantity to your taste)
- To make syrup, place water in a small saucepan and boil. When little bubbles forms in water, add tea leaves and turn the heat down and simmer with lid ajar on saucepan for 5 minutes. Stir in jam or honey and simmer for another 5 minutes. Strain.
- Cut bread into wide strips around 4cm wide. Beat eggs in a bowl or deep dish.
- Heat about 1 tbsp of oil on a frying pan on medium heat. Quickly coat the bread strips with beaten eggs, a few strips at a time.
- Make sure all sides of the bread is coated and immediately place the egged strips on pan, turn strips to cook all sides.
- Repeat the same steps above until all strips are done.
- Place them on two plates, garnish with bananas and sprinkle ground cinnamon. Pour Sundance Black Tea Syrup on and ready to serve with a good cup of Citrus Amber!
Sundance Infused Black Tea is available on our website, head out to Teas.com.au
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...
Look, there is no tea in my Chai
I used to think Chai Latte was the next best drink since a cup of hot chocolate. I drank it every time I went to a bo...