Who says drinking tea can’t make you happy…
- Make a strong brew from the tea leaves and hot water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Pour the tea into a sterilized glass jar or bottle, add vodka and sugar.
- Seal the bottle and store it at room temperature for 3 weeks before use.
- Suggestion for use: you can make ice frappe with this liqueur. Pour English Breakfast tea in an ice tray. When frozen, place ice cubes into a blender and whiz till slushy.
- Then add liqueur to taste.
Assam or English Breakfast is available at our Black Tea page. Check it out now!