Makes 1 glass
- Half a glass pineapple juice,
- Chilled half a glass Carnival fruit infusion, made double strength
- A small handful of mixed berries,
- frozen or fresh handful of dark grapes
- Pour in Carnival fruit infusion into ice cubes trays, drop in a few berries with the ice cubes.
- Freeze.When the ice cubes are ready, drop 3-4 cubes in a glass, pour in chilled pineapple juice and remaining berries and grapes.
- Colourful and non-alcoholic – great for after Xmas parties when you have enough alcohol in your system and serving water seems a bit plain!
Carnival Fruit Infusion is available now in our website.
Wonderful Oolong Tea
Today I drank two wonderful cups of oolong tea as I spent the day blogging for pleasure and blogging for work. In the...
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...