Mint tea is one of the most popular teas in the Mediterranean countries. They are often made in front of their guests and sugar is always added to the pot instead of the cups. Serves in small glasses.
Makes 6 glasses
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tsp Gunpowder Green tea
- Handful of mint leaves
- Sugar to taste18oz boiling water
- Place 1 cup of hot water in the teapot. Swirl it around to warm the teapot.Disgard the liquid.Add tea leaves and a little water.
- Swirl a little to mix, add mint and sugar to taste.
- Pour in 18oz boiling water into the teapot and steep the ingredients for a few minutes.
- Serve in small glasses.
Gunpowder Tea is available at Teas.com.au