Perfect for those lazy Sunday morning in the summer. Very refreshing!
Makes 1 glass
- 1 ½ tsp Lychee Red Tea / Soursop Black Tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- Half a cup of Mixed Fruit including canned lychee
- Brew the tea as normal for 5 minutes.
- Strain out tea leaves. Cover and chill.
- Serve with ice and add in mixed fruit.
If you want to buy the Lychee Red or Soursop Black Tea, visit our website Teas.com.au. We have 150+ kinds of tea at the simple click a button.
Wonderful Oolong Tea
Today I drank two wonderful cups of oolong tea as I spent the day blogging for pleasure and blogging for work. In the...
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...