Serves 1 cup
- 1 tsp Ceylon Classic OP Black Tea
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 heap tsp drinking chocolate powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate icecream
- 1 small handful of chocolate chips, white and black
- Brew the Ceylon tea leaves by steeping the tea leaves in the boiling water for 5 minutes, then strain out the leaves.
- Stir in chocolate powder.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour tea in glass and top with chocolate icecream and chocolate chips.
- Chocolate tea with chocolate icecream! Coool!
The ingredients are available at our website. Take a look around and see at Teas.com.au
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...
Look, there is no tea in my Chai
I used to think Chai Latte was the next best drink since a cup of hot chocolate. I drank it every time I went to a bo...