For the hibiscus jelly
- 1 tsp gelatine
- 125ml boiling water
- 1 Hibiscus flower
As the drink
- 1 glass of soda water or Lychee Red (black tea)
- Infuse hibiscus with the remaining 100ml water for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, Stir to dissolve.To make jelly, dissolve the gelatine in 25ml of 125ml boiling water.
- Stir to make sure all gelatine is dissolved. Pour in gelatine mixture into the hibiscus infusion.
- Rinse the inside of a shallow glass or metal dish with cold water. Then pour mixture into the dish.
- Take out the softened hibiscus and tear them into little ribbons and drop them back into the jelly mixture.Glad-wrap the dish and put in the fridge.
- When the jelly is set, cut into little 1-2cm square cubes. Drop the jelly into a glass carefully, then pour in chilled tea. Ready to enjoy.
Hibiscus Tea is available at our website, click the link.
Tea time equals Me time, or is that Success time?
Tea Time equals Me Time. I believe it to be so...But not everybody gravitates to that. There are some who swing by th...
Japanese High Tea at Cafe Hassui in Kyoto
This week I was asked by a close friend in the tea business (not mine), what one of my goals are? I told them that fo...