Great thirst quencher for the hot summer days. Great colour with added colour. Great drink to go with your BBQ!
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup of Watermelon (seedless),cut into cubes
- 1 cup of double strength Pina Colada Fruit Infusion
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- While the brewed tea is still hot, stir in brown sugar.
- Put the liquid in the fridge to cool.
- In a blender, turn the watermelon into puree.
- Freeze the watermelon puree for 2 hours.
- Use a fork to break up the frozen watermelon.
- Add Pina Colada infusion into the frozen watermelon. Ready to serve!
Pina Colada ingredient is available at our website.