Great thirst quencher for the hot summer days. Great colour with added colour. Great drink to go with your BBQ!
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup of Watermelon (seedless),cut into cubes
- 1 cup of double strength Pina Colada Fruit Infusion
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- While the brewed tea is still hot, stir in brown sugar.
- Put the liquid in the fridge to cool.
- In a blender, turn the watermelon into puree.
- Freeze the watermelon puree for 2 hours.
- Use a fork to break up the frozen watermelon.
- Add Pina Colada infusion into the frozen watermelon. Ready to serve!
Pina Colada ingredient is available at our website.
Tea Recommendations for This Spring
In spring, we look forward to new life and beginnings. The days grow longer and we feel the heaviness of winter lifti...
Yumcha is Glorious (Most of the time)
☵ Yumcha is exciting. Yumcha is glorious. Yumcha is all about the dim-sums, the trolley girls, the noise and the peop...