If you like sour stuff, this drink is for you. Great summer refreshment!
Make 1 cup
- 1 piece of Hibiscus flower (Herbal infusion)
- 1 tsp of Cleanse (Herbal infusion)
- honey granules (or any desired sweetener)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place the ingredients in a teapot and brew for 5 minutes.
- Add honey granules to taste.
- Drain the infusion (if you like chewing on the flowers, you can skip this step)
- Place in a glass and cool. Serve with ice.
- If you want a slushy, freeze the tea then place frozen infusion in a blender and whiz it until slushy.
- Place slushy in tall glass or a bowl. Ready to indulge!
Wonderful Oolong Tea
Today I drank two wonderful cups of oolong tea as I spent the day blogging for pleasure and blogging for work. In the...
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...