if you like chocolate and haven’t found a good chocolate tea (like we do), then this is the tea for you.
- 1 heap tsp Vanilla Black Tea
- 1 tsp drinking chocolate powder
- 1 tsp sweetened condensed milk
- about 200 ml boiling water
- Infuse the vanilla black tea in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Then add in chocolate powder and sweetened condensed milk. Stir and enjoy!
- If you prefer a creamier or milkier version, then use normal milk instead of sweetened condensed milk.
Purchase your Vanilla Black Tea. Click the link!
Wonderful Oolong Tea
Today I drank two wonderful cups of oolong tea as I spent the day blogging for pleasure and blogging for work. In the...
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...