A slight variation on the standard Banana Smoothie. Still yummy but a little less heavy. If you like to have it chilled, then chill all ingredients before mixing. Alternatively make it with hot tea and it tastes just as great.
Makes 2-3 cups
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 very ripe banana
- 2 cup milk
- 1 small tub plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup black tea (Ceylon or Assam)
- Handful of ice (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, whizz until completely blended .Ready to serve.
- Find Happiness in Tea Drinking
I believe that a cup of tea can bring the happiness most of us seek. In our busy lives, choose to be HAPPY above all ...
- Being one with the spirit of tea 茶靈合一
☳/☴ In a world filled with illusions and virtual reality, the art of making and drinking tea is for tea drinkers real...