Pregnancy is a special time. But wouldn't it be nice if there is something to make childbirth a little easier? Expecting Mom is a caffeine free herbal infusion containing:
- Raspberry leaf (Rubus Idaeus) – known to tone the uterus it can ease morning sickness and assist childbirth;
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) – known as a digestive aid and hair replentisher it may also ease leg cramps and backache;
- Rose buds (Rosa) – a Vitamin C rich relaxant;
- Rosehips (Rosa Canina) – known as a rich source of Vitamin C this herb may help you to keep the sniffles at bay
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) - a superb remedy for nausea used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It may help constipation during pregnancy;
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) – a popular herbal drink known to relieve bad breath motion sickness and tummy upset.
Mums and Dads please note:
Please seek medical advice if you have concerns about taking a raspberry leaf infusion or are unsure whether any of the herbs will react with your physical condition or medication.
Our Herbalist says: All trimesters are fine. It is an excellent choice for first trimester and throughout the entire pregnancy. I would use it as a beverage and to help pregnant moms deal with minor discomforts. This and all teas, I would limit to 1-2 cups per day, but ok to drink a little more.
- 1 teaspoon / 3g per cup. Pour in boiling water and let it sit for 3 minutes.
ORIGIN: Various. Mixed in Australia with imported ingredients.
INGREDIENTS:Raspberry leaves, rosehip, nettle, rose, ginger, peppermint.