Pregnancy is a special time. But wouldn't it be nice if there is something to make childbirth a little easier? Expecting Mom is a caffeine-free herbal and floral tea infusion containing:
- Raspberry leaf (Rubus Idaeus) - known to tone the uterus, it can ease morning sickness and assist childbirth.
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) - known as a digestive aid and hair replenisher, it may also ease leg cramps and backache.
- Rose buds (Rosa) - a vitamin C-rich relaxant
- Rosehips (Rosa Canina) - known as a rich source of vitamin C, this herb may help you to keep the sniffles at bay.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) - a superb remedy for nausea used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It may help constipation during pregnancy.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) a popular herbal drink known to relieve bad breath motion sickness and tummy upset.
Mums and Dads, please note:
Seek medical advice if you have concerns about taking a raspberry leaf infusion or are unsure whether any of the herbs will react with your physical condition or medication.
Our herbalist says: All trimesters are fine. It is an excellent choice for the first trimester and throughout the entire pregnancy. I would use it as a beverage, and to help pregnant moms deal with minor discomforts. This and all teas I would limit to 1-2 cups per day, but it is okay to drink a little more.
Get this and other floral tea leaves at Teas.com.au!
- Herbal and floral tea leaves
- Pregnancy tea
- Herbal infusion
- Available in three sizes