ANY tea can be made iced. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised how good some tea tastes chilled in hot summer!
Secondly, and this is the golden key to making awesome iced tea - double the tea leaves used.
Your tea will be diluted with iced, so make your tea strong.
For everyone who loves flower tea, there is clearly the option of a single flower tea, such as red rose buds, lavender and chamomile. But that's a bit boring. Let's have fun!
Want to make "sexy" iced tea - come to our parlour, ahem, tea house, and check out da...
- Make the tea with LuvBomb and hot water. Make it strong and brew for 5 minutes.
- Pour in ice tray, freeze.
- Make soda water with the chilled water in #SodaKing machine.
- Place 1 -2 ice cubes in martini glasses.
- Pour soda water slowly into glasses to fill.
Tea time, me time... Where is the Way?
My last blog was all about being powerful around tea. The blogpost was for the people that love that sort of thing. H...
Japanese High Tea at Cafe Hassui in Kyoto
This week I was asked by a close friend in the tea business (not mine), what one of my goals are? I told them that fo...