A quick and easy dessert to make that will impress your guests. Goes well with vanilla icecream.
- 1 packet of standard white cake mix(and ingredients used according to manufacturer’s instructions)
- 1 heap tsp matcha
- 2 heap tsp cinnamon
- Mix cake mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Spoon 1/3 batter into a small bowl. Add matcha. Mix well.
- With the remaining batter add cinnamon and mix well.
- Line or grease the baking tray. Pour in the cinnamon batter. Then pour in matcha batter.
- Use a toothpick to draw long swirls in the batter.
- Bake according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve warm with a nice dollop of cream or scoop of ice-cream.
The tea ingredients can be purchased at Teas.com.au
Tea and Herbs for Digestion
Regardless of how hard we try, sometimes we over-eat. It might be because we are in such a rush, juggling many tasks...
Neo in the Tea Business - Escape the Matrix
Japanese tea - mainstream vs artisan 1 To me, Japanese culture represents "together we stand strong". It is like the ...