Lusciously thicker than normal hot chocolate served in cafes, this spicy chocolate is purely indulgent!
Vary the amount of chocolate or spices to your liking.
Makes 1 mug
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp loose leaf Invigorate Tea
- 50g Cooking dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, add milk, water and Invigorate. Heat gently and when little bubbles start to form on the surface, turn the heat down.
- Stir often and make sure it doesn’t boil over. Continue heating for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Break chocolate into little pieces and add to the milk mixture.
- Return to heat gently and make sure all chocolate is melted. Stir often, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and strain. Ready to enjoy.
Loose Leaf Tea: The empty Japanese tea room
Drinking tea to some people is a lonely experience when our daily custom is to drink coffee in the cafe (coffeehouse)...
Hong Kong Style Milk Tea
Do you love a STRONG black tea with milk in the morning? Whenever I need that "RedBull" boost, I go for the Hong Kong...