Lusciously thicker than normal hot chocolate served in cafes, this spicy chocolate is purely indulgent!
Vary the amount of chocolate or spices to your liking.
Makes 1 mug
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp loose leaf Invigorate Tea
- 50g Cooking dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, add milk, water and Invigorate. Heat gently and when little bubbles start to form on the surface, turn the heat down.
- Stir often and make sure it doesn’t boil over. Continue heating for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Break chocolate into little pieces and add to the milk mixture.
- Return to heat gently and make sure all chocolate is melted. Stir often, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and strain. Ready to enjoy.
- Lu Weide drinks tea 喝茶
☳ Somewhere at a certain level all tea tastes good when it is made well. When we find that place, it seems as if our ...
- Cool Off with Refreshing Vacation Mode Summer Iced Tea You Can Make
Take your taste buds to an exotic adventure! Learn how to make easy thirst-quenching and cooling summer iced tea. Fee...