This is recreated from the fond memory of a rich thick shake I had in Auckland (New Zealand) many years ago. The recipe is for 2 glasses of milkshake. Alter the amount of milk and ice to reach your desired consistencies. Great for the hot summer morning when you need some substance but don’t want to eat.
Makes 2 glasses
- 1 very ripe large banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp walnut, roasted
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahini or sesame paste
- 300ml cold milk
- handful of ice
- 200ml strong brew of Puerh tea (about 1 heap tbsp tea leaves, brew for 2 minutes)
- Put all ingredients in a blender, Whizz till all well mixed.
- Drizzle some extra honey on the side of 2 tall glasses, pour in milkshake.
- Decorate with a sprinkle of roasted sesame seeds or pastachio if desired.
- Ready to enjoy.
Puerh tea is avalable at our wesbite. Visit us now!
- Lu Weide drinks tea 喝茶
☳ Somewhere at a certain level all tea tastes good when it is made well. When we find that place, it seems as if our ...
- Cool Off with Refreshing Vacation Mode Summer Iced Tea You Can Make
Take your taste buds to an exotic adventure! Learn how to make easy thirst-quenching and cooling summer iced tea. Fee...