This is a beautiful and delicious summer drink. It tastes very much like the fruit punch I used to have when I lived in Hong Kong. Non alcoholic which makes it a great fruit punch for family lunch parties!
Makes 2 tall glasses
- 2-4 strawberries, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon mixed fruit
- 400ml Schweppes Lemonade (blue label one)
- half a cup of strong Strawberry cream infusion
- To make strong Strawberry cream infusion, place 1 heap teaspoon of strawberry cream in a cup and add half a cup hot water.
- Brew for 10 minutes. Wait for it to cool down.(If you are in a hurry, place the infusion in the freezer).
- In two tall glasses, unevenly distribute the mixed fruit and strawberries (you are the maker, so you can have more fruit ).
- Pour in chilled lemonade, then add strawberry infusion.
- Ready to serve!
Visit Teas.com.au for the tea ingredients. Enjoy!
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...
Look, there is no tea in my Chai
I used to think Chai Latte was the next best drink since a cup of hot chocolate. I drank it every time I went to a bo...