Enjoy this summer dessert with great colour layering and lovely taste!
Makes 1 glass
- About 2 tbsp Lychee Tea Syrup*
- Half a glass watermelon, cut into cubes, chilled
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream
- In a glass, start layering with half portion of watermelon, vanilla icecream and then syrup.
- Repeat the layering with watermelon again until all ingredients are finished.
- Ready to enjoy!
- *Lychee Tea Syrup
Makes about 60ml
- 3 tbsp lychee black tea
- 160ml water
- 40ml honey (about 4 tbsp)
- In a small saucepan, add water, heat till little bubbles start to show, turn heat down to low and add tea leaves. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey, increase heat to high and boil for 10 minutes or until the syrup is thick enough to coat your spoon without dripping.
- Ready to use on ice cream .
Lychee Red Black Tea is available at our website. Enjoy!
4 Hot Tips for Hot Flushes
By Louise Hallinan, Smart Brain Health Centre. One of the biggest complaints about menopause is Hot flushes (hot flas...
Cocoa Haven Black Tea Ice Cream
No need for an icecream maker! This is a great icecream that resembles gelato. Cocoa Haven works well in this icecrea...