Enjoy this summer dessert with great colour layering and lovely taste!
Makes 1 glass
- About 2 tbsp Lychee Tea Syrup*
- Half a glass watermelon, cut into cubes, chilled
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream
- In a glass, start layering with half portion of watermelon, vanilla icecream and then syrup.
- Repeat the layering with watermelon again until all ingredients are finished.
- Ready to enjoy!
- *Lychee Tea Syrup
Makes about 60ml
- 3 tbsp lychee black tea
- 160ml water
- 40ml honey (about 4 tbsp)
- In a small saucepan, add water, heat till little bubbles start to show, turn heat down to low and add tea leaves. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey, increase heat to high and boil for 10 minutes or until the syrup is thick enough to coat your spoon without dripping.
- Ready to use on ice cream .
Lychee Red Black Tea is available at our website. Enjoy!
Wonderful Oolong Tea
Today I drank two wonderful cups of oolong tea as I spent the day blogging for pleasure and blogging for work. In the...
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...