This refreshing beverage has lots of tropical flavour. Simply a great classic!
- 4 cup English Breakfast tea, brewed and chilled
- 4 cup apple juice, chilled
- 2 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 bottles of lemonade or soda water
- Fresh orange and lemon slices ,
- Combine tea, apple juice and pineapple juice and refridgerate.
- When ready to serve, add lemonade or soda water and fruit slices.
- Add fresh mint (optional garnish) and serve iced from a large punch bowl.
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...
Look, there is no tea in my Chai
I used to think Chai Latte was the next best drink since a cup of hot chocolate. I drank it every time I went to a bo...