An Asian touch to this popular Australian dish. The osmanthus flowers and aprioct will leave a floral aftertaste in your mouth and it is so easy to make to impress your dinner guests!
Makes 4 pieces
- 100g blue cheese
- 1 tbsp matcha
- ½ tsp osmanthus
- 1 dried apricot
- Soak osmanthus flowers in a tablespoon of warm water to soften for about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cut blue cheese into 2cm cubes and dust with matcha to form a thick layer on top.
- Place dusted blue cheese on serving plate.
- Garnish the dusted blue cheese with thin slices of dried apricot and some of the softened osmanthus flowers.
- Serve straight away as an entrée or as an after-dinner snack.
Visit our website for the tea ingredient. Teas.com.au
Genmai pours the tea - How Genmaicha came to be
Once upon a time in a land far far away called Japan during the days of the Samurai, there lived a servant named Genm...
Look, there is no tea in my Chai
I used to think Chai Latte was the next best drink since a cup of hot chocolate. I drank it every time I went to a bo...